Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone. I have an XD mod 2 that I recently purchased. I am considering adding a laser sight. After looking, I like a couple Crimson Trace models. The DS-123 and the LG-489. Pricing is $85-249. My attempt to scout out options aside, what recommendations do you have? Would love feedback on any and all. Thanks in advance.

John

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would highly recommend the TruGlo Micro-Tac Green Laser. I just bought and mounted it on my XD 40 Subcompact and was impressed with how small it was and how easy it was to align. Being able to alternate between steady and pulse beams only adds to its appeal.:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would highly recommend the TruGlo Micro-Tac Green Laser. I just bought and mounted it on my XD 40 Subcompact and was impressed with how small it was and how easy it was to align. Being able to alternate between steady and pulse beams only adds to its appeal.:D
I have been thinking a lot about this one for my XDs 45. I am undecided as to which one to get, red or green. I have a red LaserMax on my Nano and a red LaserLyte on my LCP. I like both very well and they do not shift calibration.

My only reason for a laser is for very dim light or night time, not daytime. If you folks think green is the best overall choice then I'll get that one. I'm interested in your opinions.

·
Registered
20 Posts
No problem Jerry. I have been satisfied with the red lasers so I decided to get the best. Crimson Trace seems to have the most fans but it is not cheap. :)

Ken

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.