Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a little mishap last night and it appears I sprained my right thigh. Laying in bed with an ice pack today,see how it's going tomorrow.

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Gee, I hope you had proper training with that ice pick, and know how to hit a vital spot. Too bad they took your guns away.

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ice pick?? What ice pick?? Took my guns away??? When?? Watchu you talkin' 'bout Willis???

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Oops, guess those speed-reading lessons from Backwoods Home Magazine weren't all that great. Get better soon, and keep a cork on the tip of that ice pick. With it floating around in the bed you could get a serendipitous prostatectomy or lockjaw or something.

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys,it's getting just a little better each day,still a long way from dancing though :D .

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Well, since you're a captive audience, I'll hijack your thread to say that the apnea machine worked like a miracle, and when I took it back to the sleep study center they said "Oh, thanks, you're insurance was cancelled, there's the door."

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
The insurance is supposed to be reinstated already, but I've had to go 3 days without the machine after having really terrific results with it. I'm going to really raise hell once I'm sure I'm covered again...

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Can SH come out to play yet?

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There's these big piles of clay by the pond from were we redug it last year and I was trying to get the ducks in for the night. They were on top of them and usually they come right down but this time they didn't,I figured it was a bad idea to climb up there since it had rained but trying to scare them off wasn't working so I tried. I put my right foot up on a rock and when I put my left up it just slid down past where it had been. By the time my left foot stopped my right foot was about chest high and I felt a pop in my thigh right above the back of my knee.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts