In search of rossi model 92 large loop .38/.357!

Discussion in 'Non Springfield Armory Classifieds' started by GLOCKenspiel, Nov 19, 2016.

1. GLOCKenspiel

GLOCKenspiel New Member

Hello Everyone,

I'm in need of some assistance.

My 14 year old daughter has one item on her Christmas list: a Rossi Model 92 Large Loop .38/.357 with a 16" barrel. She already shoots a single action Ruger Blackhawk in .38/.357 and desperately wants a lever gun in matching caliber to begin practicing for cowboy shooting and hunting. We have handled Marlins and Henrys, but found that the Rossi is easier for her to handle and ultimately a better fit.

I have been doing everything I can to locate one and have had no luck. Any assistance, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and stay safe,

Glockenspiel

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

3. GLOCKenspiel

GLOCKenspiel New Member

Yes. According to them, they haven't seen any since February.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Here's my Rossi Ranch Hand...a 12" barrel "pistol" chambered in .44 Special / Magnum:

[​IMG]

They make them in .38 Special / .357 Magnum too...

5. RevV

RevV Member Supporter

Must Be Hot Item

I searched online. Everywhere I looked was out of stock; wish I could tell you where to get one. Perhaps one of the places that is out of stock will give you a rain check.

You could get a picture of the gun, put in a card under the tree, and tell her that it is ORDERED and will come when available. I did that with a guitar last year.

I can tell you this: You are very blessed to have a daughter who likes to shoot. My 15 year old daughter has shot with me 3 times but does not enjoy it much at all.