Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Springfield Armory Hellcat with a Viridian E Series red laser. Since this is my first pistol for concealed carry I would appreciate some advice on IWB holsters, I'm leaning towards appendix carrying. I want to keep the laser on the weapon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Versacarry Rough Rider OWB and Comfor Flex Deluxe IWB for my Hellcat with Swampfox optic and compensator. Both are very comfortable, and protect the weapon well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the Mod 2 9mm OSP with optics and it was all but impossible to find a holster of anykind.
I finally found one from Blade-Tech. I did modify it a bit. I didn't care for what they call the concealment wing. It's fine if you carry appendix but I prefer mine just in front of my hip.
It was an easy fix and iI've used it since daily. (7 months)
They have far more options for the Hellcat and I've noticed most mmanufacturers do favor the Hellcat over the Mod 2 and, offer more options than just optics for it.
I've has decent luck with mine. It's light and comfortable.
I don't like that it's not lined at all but, so far I haven't noticed any scratches or damage to my Mod 2.
Best of luck. Personally I'm planning to have a leather IWB made. I just prefer some type of lining and, leather over only Kydex.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have looked at several myself for the Hellcat OSP model & found two made by "We The People"
Was looking for an IWB clip style holster
My Tulster for my Glock 43X sure is a nice unit & used the most of any I have currently BTW, It has a WTP belt clip below + the other for the Shield is a custom one made by a guy here in town a while back who no longer makes them & it also has an adjustable WTP clip.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Rectangle Gun accessory

These are the two I have been looking at currently for the Hellcat OSP = RH IWB/AIWB Holsters cut for optics @ $25 & $35ea both made by "We The People"
We The People has a 20% OFF Sale through the end of July 31st, 2022, Look Below at the Link
Springfield Hellcat OSP RDS Red Dot Optic Cut IWB Holster
Don't get RDS = Red Dot Sight & RDP = Rapid Defense Package confused as I was mistaken by the listing & e-mailed them about it
These are great holsters with an exact fit & are adjustable for cant & height + retention tension + you can choose several patterns for just a little but more $$
Sleeve Textile Grey Dress shirt Collar
Textile Sleeve Grey Sportswear Jersey
Electric blue Personal protective equipment Font Wood Fashion accessory

Tie Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Wood Electric blue

I have two of the We The People holsters for an XD in my stash & LH one has the Don't Tread on Me pattern & is just amazing for fit & finish, The other is Black

Here is my Springfield Hellcat OSP for the holsters above, which are cut for optics, but holster is small & useable
Air gun Trigger Everyday carry Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
63 Posts
I bought a Springfield Armory Hellcat with a Viridian E Series red laser. Since this is my first pistol for concealed carry I would appreciate some advice on IWB holsters, I'm leaning towards appendix carrying. I want to keep the laser on the weapon.
I would contact "We The People" & see if they offer a AIWB for the Hellcat with the Viridian E Seies Laser

IF NOT

E SERIES™ Red Laser Sight for Springfield Hellcat
I found these links for a AIWB for the Hellcat with that Viridian E Series laser below Just Holster It
Holster for Hellcat with Viridian Green E Series Laser | Just Holster It

https://justholsterit.com/product/laser-model-protector-plus-rigid-concealed-holster-with-versa-clip/

Welcome to the Forum @CavScout19D
Great 1st Post
There would be many searching for the exact same item

These are great pistols
Thanks to the HS Produkt Company in Ozalj, Karlovac Croatia for them
Springfield Armory rebrands them & sells them as the Springfield Armory Hellcat in North America
The Hellcat is manufactured in Europe as the HS H11
HS Produkt - Expect The Best

I know where a Springfield XD with stainless slide & fiber optic sights is cheap = HS SF19
Should ride there now, I have 30 minutes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts