Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Springfield Armory Hellcat with a Viridian E Series red laser. Since this is my first pistol for concealed carry I would appreciate some advice on IWB holsters, I'm leaning towards appendix carrying. I want to keep the laser on the weapon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Versacarry Rough Rider OWB and Comfor Flex Deluxe IWB for my Hellcat with Swampfox optic and compensator. Both are very comfortable, and protect the weapon well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the Mod 2 9mm OSP with optics and it was all but impossible to find a holster of anykind.
I finally found one from Blade-Tech. I did modify it a bit. I didn't care for what they call the concealment wing. It's fine if you carry appendix but I prefer mine just in front of my hip.
It was an easy fix and iI've used it since daily. (7 months)
They have far more options for the Hellcat and I've noticed most mmanufacturers do favor the Hellcat over the Mod 2 and, offer more options than just optics for it.
I've has decent luck with mine. It's light and comfortable.
I don't like that it's not lined at all but, so far I haven't noticed any scratches or damage to my Mod 2.
Best of luck. Personally I'm planning to have a leather IWB made. I just prefer some type of lining and, leather over only Kydex.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts