Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need suggestions for holster choices. I'm finding it very difficult to find much for the EMP. My choices are further limited being a southpaw. I looked at Blackhawk and selected Springfield Armory. Their list had every Springfield pistol listed But the EMP.
Others were about the same with few choices at best. Any help and suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had a holster made by : https://rgrizzleleather.com/index.html
Excellent quality but not cheap. Any holster that will fit a Kimber ultra, Colt Defender or Sig ultra compact 1911 will fit the Springfield EMP 3” 1911. They all have the same dimensions basically. If you want to spent less just get on amazon and look at the tagua holsters, leather owb, and you will find lots of them at reduced prices , especially for left hand shooters. I have bought a few of these for under $10 and they are great holsters.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I own a high-end security and private investigations firm here in Las Vegas. I spend a lot of time in my vehicle, so I went with a Galco Miami Classic shoulder rig for my EMP4 CCC. It's comfortable and I can get to the EMP while driving. It's not for everyone, but it does work for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts