Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One would figure that Springfield Armory would offer a military discount of sort esp on high dollar items (sights) . But talking with them one gets a very cold reception as to HOW DARE you ask about that ,we here at Springfield don't need to to offer such per their CEO . Wow, that has made me rethink about ever purchasing ANYTHING from Springfield Armory. Other companies are glad to offer a military discount. Ie 1791 Holsters gladly offers a military discount of 15% .
So ask you esp the Vets is Springfield Armory worth it ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
You probably just got a tired customer service rep. Companies generally offer discounts (even military) when they’re trying to move product. Maybe they are just trying to keep sale price high? Seems like normal capitalist behavior to me…

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, that maybe true but I have spoken with other Vets and have experienced the same. What really gets me is that the CEO brags about how he supports the military. I guess he's doing the Catch 22 . Like I said I'm done with Springfield after I received what I ordered. Something else a FFL dealer told me is that Springfield is not made in the states they are made everywhere nit like Ruger and Sig who are made here . Naw , Springfield in my book gets the middle finger .

·
Registered
4 Posts
The XD is made in Croatia but made in America doesn’t always mean quality. Taurus is made in America

·
Registered
4 Posts
One would figure that Springfield Armory would offer a military discount of sort esp on high dollar items (sights) . But talking with them one gets a very cold reception as to HOW DARE you ask about that ,we here at Springfield don't need to to offer such per their CEO . Wow, that has made me rethink about ever purchasing ANYTHING from Springfield Armory. Other companies are glad to offer a military discount. Ie 1791 Holsters gladly offers a military discount of 15% .
So ask you esp the Vets is Springfield Armory worth it ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
You are whining about not getting a discount? Grow the FU, what makes you think we’re more entitled than any other citizen to get a better price? Just because you did a job you volunteered for?

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i guess you weren't ALLOWED to serve. Its OK . I understand why your crying . I served my country proudly and with dignity you probably were one flag burning draft dogging POS. All im saying is that other companies GLADY give VETS a discount as their show of support for the Vets service. That all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts