Hey guys and gals, Shawn here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by broncolgsean, May 26, 2016.

1. broncolgsean

broncolgsean New Member

Hey guys and gals Shawn here (broncolgsean) I'm fairly new to Springfield I purchased a XDS .45 3.3 so far my only work to it has been, I polished the internals and put some arachni grips made from like a sand paper anti grip tape custom cut to perfectly form your guns slide ridges. I now carry my XDS (CCW) when before I was carrying my Taurus PT111 G2 9mm. Which is still my favorite gun but still probably gonna carry the XDS .45 more lol!... My current Round in my 5 round mag is the R.I.P round which I have ran a whole box thru my XDS to make sure that it'd run it and it did flawlessly! It was expensive to do that but you can't put a price on your life right? And the curries Round in my 6 round mag with the pinky grip is the Hornady Zombie Max .45.... Also another round that I cycled a box of and does flawlessly as well, anyways thanks for the approval for joining the group, and super happy to be a part of the Springfield community! Hope
    To learn some things and also here if you have general questions wether it be about the gun, (which I'm learning quickly on) or conceal carry or some preferences for holsters! Because I carry comfortable not affordable lol which in some cases that can be combined!!!!! Have a good one y'all!!! ImageUploadedBySpringfield Forum1464245644.267938.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  2. broncolgsean

broncolgsean New Member

Did I mention I'm about to get another Springfield as well? 1911!

3. tazo2503

tazo2503 Moderator Supporter

Welcome Shawn. 2 great choices!

4. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member

5. trrogers24

trrogers24 New Member

Nice gun. Leaning towards that gun myself. Also have a 1911

6. DudeLove

DudeLove Member

Welcome, enjoy.

7. CPTKILLER