Springfield Armory Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mike here, from Texas. Retired, old, sick of government. I have a brand new SA 1911 that i traded for resting in the safe. Put about 100 rounds thru it so far. 3 kids all growed up, and a wife of 46 years. Nice place here. I've been on so many forums that I quit or got banned from but I don't think this was one of them.
Hey Mike,, “You ain’t a real man till you get kicked off a forum for speaking your mind..” lol… but… just wanted to say,,, I’m old too,, 71,, disabled, mean and cranky.. but,,, I love the West,, the Springfield 1911,,, the 45 of course. And my wife of 41 years… I guess I’m lucky,,, She loves all my Colt’s…lol.. every time I wana sell one,,, she says…. ” Don’t sell those COLTS…” Sell the Plastic…”. Lol.. got a good life out here in Arizona NW… we’ll,,, pretty good anyway.. AZ’s waving a hand at ya Mike… like I said… “I LOVE THE WEST”. 😎🇺🇸🍺🏍
Cloud Sky Plant Atmosphere Photograph

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mike here, from Texas. Retired, old, sick of government. I have a brand new SA 1911 that i traded for resting in the safe. Put about 100 rounds thru it so far. 3 kids all growed up, and a wife of 46 years. Nice place here. I've been on so many forums that I quit or got banned from but I don't think this was one of them.
Welcome aboard. Which model did you get?

·
314 Posts
Come on now. There's no need for this type of rhetoric. I see enough of that spewed on TV. It accomplishes nothing but animosity. This is a firearms forum where we can share our passion and learn from others. Let's please keep our eye on the ball.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Come on now. There's no need for this type of rhetoric. I see enough of that spewed on TV. It accomplishes nothing but animosity. This is a firearms forum where we can share our passion and learn from others. Let's please keep our eye on the ball.
Sorry dude, that's just how I get when some skank attacks me for no reason.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts