Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought 2007 manufactured date Champion Loaded I was told and tritium sights are dead, need to replace, have no idea what will fit. It is NoVak with dove tail. I was told to get measurements of .330 x 180 x .60 I have no idea what that means, can anyone help?

·
Registered
12 Posts
just bought 2007 manufactured date Champion Loaded I was told and tritium sights are dead, need to replace, have no idea what will fit. It is NoVak with dove tail. I was told to get measurements of .330 x 180 x .60 I have no idea what that means, can anyone help?
Suggest calling SA Customer Service. I plan on changing the sights on my EMP4 CCC as most of my shooting is at an indoor range and there is not enough ambient light for the fiber optic front sight to pick up so I have ordered a set of tritium night sights from Springfield Armory. I would suggest calling Springfield Customer Service and chat with them. They were very informative and helpful to me in deciphering what the dimension numbers mean and deciding which sights would fit and were suitable for what I wanted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reply. I did finally contact SA. Found out front sights .330x.180Hx.60 degree. Chose to order from them and went with fiber optic front and Tritium in rear. Most my shooting indoors range also but will try this set up. Prices at SA very very reasonable.I could not find any sights at .60 degree all I found was .65 so that’s why chose to order from SA

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for reply. I did finally contact SA. Found out front sights .330x.180Hx.60 degree. Chose to order from them and went with fiber optic front and Tritium in rear. Most my shooting indoors range also but will try this set up. Prices at SA very very reasonable.I could not find any sights at .60 degree all I found was .65 so that’s why chose to order from SA
Great ! Glad SA was able to assist you. I also was pleasantly surprised at how reasonable SA is on prices on items such as sights, magazines, etc. One nice thing about their fiber optic front sights is how easy it is to replace fiber optic tubes with different color tubes. SA will probably provide you with 2 or 3 different color tubes with their front sight and then there are after market companies I found that offer just about every color tube you can think of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts