Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from God's Country. Been a member for almost a year now but never introduced myself. Glad to have found this forum. I am an avid Springfield fan/follower/owner.

TRP
Champion Operator
XDs 45
M1A Scout Squad

desperately looking for a new or like new XD45 Service w/ FDE frame

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Welcome!

Hey, can you do me a favor? There's this guy in Salina who sells holsters under the name "lunker" on gunbroker. Could you track him down and burn his outhouse?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, no problem, but Salina is around 250 miles or 3.5 hrs east of me.

Welcome!

Hey, can you do me a favor? There's this guy in Salina who sells holsters under the name "lunker" on gunbroker. Could you track him down and burn his outhouse?

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
hello and welcome I am in the air Capitol , is there something special about XD45 with FDE frame? I think I might have one that I for got about. I don't know what FDE stands for. what are they worth these days?

Deerspy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hello and welcome I am in the air Capitol , is there something special about XD45 with FDE frame? I think I might have one that I for got about. I don't know what FDE stands for. what are they worth these days?

Deerspy
Nothing special about the FDE (Flat Dark Earth) colored frame. I am just fond of the color and would like to have one. Depending on condition and # mags that come with it, prices range from $350 to $525 from what I have seen.

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Yes, I do. We have a 1K head stocker/feeder yard. That is my third job, aside from being the county agent and a dad. My avatar is my cattle brand, a smiling B. :)
Wow! That is fantastic! Can I visit?

When you are playing county agent, do you dress like Hank Kimball and drive a Bronco roadster? I always wanted to be him when I was a kid - Doing nothing but driving around and messing with people.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
bhappycattle the XD45 service that I have is kind of a flat black but it is about like new has about 300 rounds of 200gr ball down the tube light reloads. thinking about maybe trading it in on a RO 45acp.

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Yes, I do. We have a 1K head stocker/feeder yard. That is my third job, aside from being the county agent and a dad. My avatar is my cattle brand, a smiling B. :)

From one rancher to another! Howdy! :D We're a cow calf operation. :)
Love the brand! That's what led me to believe you had cattle for real ;) lol!

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
I eat a lot of meat, and I love watching Hopalong Cassidy films. Does that count? I don't have an SAA, I guess that counts against me. Shucks, guess I'm as welcome to the rancher party as last year's haystack.

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
I'm ordering chaps and spurs right away!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts