Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all new guy here. I have never owned a SA and not sure why (not a gun snob) just never have. Been around guns since I have been 6yrs old so i'm not new to them. Just took up a recent interest in them after the LGS store clerk handed me one by mistake. Hope to learn about SA's and pick one up here in the near future.

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Welcome to the forum and welcome to the SA 19... Say, you didn't say which SA you were looking at!

Ah, okay, I see the other thread, it's an R.O. Lightweight Champion! So welcome to the SA compact 1911 platform. Do you own any other compact 1911's?

·
Registered
6,196 Posts
I've only owned 1 SA so far but it was 1 of the best guns I've ever had. If I ever decide to get another 1911 it will be another SA. Don't feel bad about never having one before,I've never had a Colt or S&W,don't have anything against them just haven't ever got one.

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
I've got 5 SA 1911's. They are all tack drivers.

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Hmm... Three compacts. Any reason you didn't opt for a fullsize this time around?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.