Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello from kentucky - Included Springfield collection

Hello everyone. been poking around these forums for awhile and finally joined! I love Springfield firearms from rifles to pistols. Currently I own a XD, XDS, M1A, and a RO champion.
I look forward to talking with y'all!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
First photo of my Springfield collection.
RO champion, XDS 45, XDM 45, XD 45. The garand is a Springfield with a date of April 1944 and has the original barrel. Muzzle reading is a 2 and throat is a 3+. All parts are Springfield besides the trigger group which is a IH. Garand shoots very well for having the original barrel. I shoot this in CMP as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Springfield 1903. Serial range of 981,XXX. Shoots very well. Stock has been repaired in a few spots but appears to be a "Greek" armory style repair. My plan for this rifle is to make it a USMC sniper clone so I will be able to shoot it in the CMP vintage sniper class.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And last but not least, my favorite rifle of all time. My M1A loaded. Stock is a USGI "Big Red". NM barrel, sadlak aluminum mount, Nikko Sterling glass, and a NM spring guide. Rifle shoots extremely well. When I do my part with the rifle on sand bags, it can shoot 2 1/2 - 3 inch groups at 400 yards.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.