Springfield Armory Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm new here so here's my quick story. Bought a XDS 9mm for self defense ... try as I might I could not shoot it very well, but I loved the tang safety and for EDC my accuracy was ok. My buddy shot it way better?? ( even after changing triggers and springs the whole 9 yards) Then I Decided I wanted to shoot in some USPSA matches to improve my accuracy. So after trying several pistols I decided on the XD Mod 2 9mm tactical. It was like it was custom built for me. It felt great and right out of the box stock I was shooting damn accurately. After a couple matches I was then no longer satisfied with my XDS EDC accuracy. Sold the XDS to my buddy and I purchased a XD Mod 2 9mm service model. Shot it in a match and I shot a score equal to the tactical. I now carry my XD Mod 2 9mm 4" for EDC. (stock) and at 25 yards a silhouette target doesn't stand a chance. I have added TFX sights to both of my XD Mod 2's. Other then that I wouldn't change a thing. I'm Glad to be here you all .......

·
Registered
3 Posts
My XDS MOD 2 has no such issue and is one of the easiest if not the easiest to conceal weapon I own that can do sub MOA groups at 20 and 25 yards.

·
480 Posts
Welcome!

I hope they start making the "Tactical" again and the XD Mod 2 in regular XD, rather than just XDs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts