Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Whats the opinion on the Hellion? Recoil, trigger, easy to load, quirks?
It’s on the heavy side but not in a bad way, feels solid. It’s easy to load but it’s not at all like an AR-15 so it takes some getting used to. LOP could be an issue for some people—I was able to hold one in the store before buying it so it fits me well. It’s a blast to shoot.

Probably my biggest complaint is that it wants me to buy it things. Most of my other rifles sit in the gun safe without much in the way of mods, I keep wanting to buy new stuff for the hellion which is getting expensive…..

· Registered
Prodigy DS 1911
8 Posts
yeah... I had an ex-wife like that... good riddance.

It’s on the heavy side but not in a bad way, feels solid. It’s easy to load but it’s not at all like an AR-15 so it takes some getting used to. LOP could be an issue for some people—I was able to hold one in the store before buying it so it fits me well. It’s a blast to shoot.

Probably my biggest complaint is that it wants me to buy it things. Most of my other rifles sit in the gun safe without much in the way of mods, I keep wanting to buy new stuff for the hellion which is getting expensive…..

· Registered
5 Posts
Took the beast out with its new Eotech + magnifier. Still a blast to shoot. LOP is a bit much for my wife so she probably won’t shoot it much.

I think I’m finally going to start the process on getting a suppressor, about the only think left that she needs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts