Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the regular Hellcat OSP and tried putting on a Holusun 507K using the CHPWS plate and it didn't work. Contacted the company and they sent me a new plate and screws and that didn't work either. They sent me a second new set of screw and those didn't work either. Noticed that first set of screws were same length, the second set had one screw shorter than the other and third set one screw was shorter but not as short as the second set. Took the whole mess to a gunsmith and he tried twice and both times it didn't work. Once I started shooting, I couldn't get past a couple of mags without the front of the optic and the plate lifting of the slide. The question I have for you is have you tried shooting it since you put on the Swamp fox screws? I would be willing to try one more time if those screws work. If not, I'll pick up a Shield 8mos optic and direct mount to the slide. Let me know how it went. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I'll pick up the Swampfox screws. Gunsmith did cut down a set of screws. They were not the CHP screws not sure which ones they were. The screws he used did not come loose but the optic and the plate lifted up slightly up-front causing the optic to lose zero. I may try one more time. Thanks again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts