Springfield Armory Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new here and picked up my Hellcat OSP today. I am looking for suggestions on:
1) Red dot
2) IWB holster

I am leaning towards the Shield SMSc for my optic choice. As far as IWB holsters I have it narrowed down to Crossbreed Reckoning, We The People optic cut or Crucial Concealment Covert.

If anyone has any input and experience with either the optics or holsters please share!

Thank you 馃檹

Registered
I use a Holosun HS507K which required slide milling and so the cover plate cannot go back on. That's ok with me because I'll never use this gun without an optic anyway. I had an RMSc on order but once I tried out the Holosun on a rental gun, I got hooked on the "Donut of Death" and cancelled my Shield order. I don't know how durable the Shield is, maybe it is, but I've tossed my Hellcat a few times and the Holosun is taking it like a champ. I can hardly wait until the green dot version comes out.

As far as holsters go, I have zero experience with what you're considering. I currently use the light-bearing Ares from Legacy Firearms Co but I've had a change of heart on weapon lights for EDC but that's off topic. Anyway, the Ares is definitely an outstanding holster. Sorry that I have nothing to offer on the manufacturers you've mentioned, but hopefully this was a tiny bit of help.

Registered
I have the Sig Romeo Zero on mine in a crossbreed reckoning holster. So far undecided on the Romeo Zero as it would turn off on me after about 100 rounds thru it. I read that the battery that came with it was the issue, so I put a new battery in. I haven鈥檛 shot it yet with the new battery. I have been carrying the crossbreed holster for a couple weeks now and it is pretty comfortable. I still think it needs some more time till I get a full review, but so far so good.

This is with the new 15 round magazine

Registered
Hellcat OSP with a Swampfox Sentinel red dot
Hello, I am new here and picked up my Hellcat OSP today. I am looking for suggestions on:
1) Red dot
2) IWB holster

I am leaning towards the Shield SMSc for my optic choice. As far as IWB holsters I have it narrowed down to Crossbreed Reckoning, We The People optic cut or Crucial Concealment Covert.

If anyone has any input and experience with either the optics or holsters please share!

Thank you 馃檹
You might want to Take a look at the "Swamp Fox" sentinel.
I've only had mine a short time but it seems to be huge upgrade over the SIG Zero.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts