Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...the People's Republic of Taxachusetts!

My first Springfield, bought it today. EMP4, 9mm. Anyone know how to figure the date of mfg?

I'm heading to the range tomorrow to try her out.

Vertebrate Air gun Trigger Revolver Mammal

Air gun Trigger Wood Wood stain Gun barrel

·
Registered
4 Posts
You EMP looks great. The bi-tone was my first EMP. I think you will be very impressed with it at the range. Not sure about the date, but I would suggest calling Springfield Armory or contacting vis the contact link on their website, I have found them to be very helpful when I have a question.

·
160 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I love my EMP4 9mm. The only thing I changed on it were the grips. Put some orange/black G10's on it. Not because I didn't like the stock ones but to save them from getting scratched. They're much too pretty. The gun feels and shoots great. Quality piece!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Manufacture date of March 2021. I purchased used this month. There could be a variety of reasons why someone would sell or trade a gun that was only six months old, although I can't for the life of me figure it out. I had it on the range for the first time about one week ago and found it to be one of the sweetest shooting 9mm gun I have ever fired.

Cheers

Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts