Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
You EMP looks great. The bi-tone was my first EMP. I think you will be very impressed with it at the range. Not sure about the date, but I would suggest calling Springfield Armory or contacting vis the contact link on their website, I have found them to be very helpful when I have a question.

·
464 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I love my EMP4 9mm. The only thing I changed on it were the grips. Put some orange/black G10's on it. Not because I didn't like the stock ones but to save them from getting scratched. They're much too pretty. The gun feels and shoots great. Quality piece!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Manufacture date of March 2021. I purchased used this month. There could be a variety of reasons why someone would sell or trade a gun that was only six months old, although I can't for the life of me figure it out. I had it on the range for the first time about one week ago and found it to be one of the sweetest shooting 9mm gun I have ever fired.

Cheers

Bob

·
Registered
21 Posts
Manufacture date of March 2021. I purchased used this month. There could be a variety of reasons why someone would sell or trade a gun that was only six months old, although I can't for the life of me figure it out. I had it on the range for the first time about one week ago and found it to be one of the sweetest shooting 9mm gun I have ever fired.

Cheers

Bob
There have been a few reports of FTE with the EMP CCC. It’s essentially the same handgun. I have the Contour Carry and it’s currently being serviced by Springfield for that issue. Springfield has been responsive and I have every confide that the issue will be resolved by Springfield. A friend has the EMP 4 and hasn‘t had any issues but he’s only put 150rds through it…so far so good for him. I really like my Contour and it is a great shooter…

·
464 Posts
I had some FTE issues with mine but that was on its first range session with some newly bought Freedom Munitions ammo. I believe that batch was not loaded properly and was underpowered. It ended up doing the same thing in every semi auto handgun I own. I tried other ammo in the EMP and it performed flawlessly and has so ever since. The only weapon I own that could handle that Freedom Munitions batch was my CZ Scorpion carbine. It ate it like candy and I was able to get rid of it pretty quickly. The Scorpion is good for that. ;)

·
Registered
47 Posts
You EMP looks great. The bi-tone was my first EMP. I think you will be very impressed with it at the range. Not sure about the date, but I would suggest calling Springfield Armory or contacting vis the contact link on their website, I have found them to be very helpful when I have a question.
Yes Sir, email them the S#, they will respond with the born date.
This is mine and the holster I made.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.