Springfield Armory Forums banner

G'day from Australia

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  hodge5 
#1 ·
G'day all just joined after being disappointed in my backward country I was after a sig 45 well they don't import them so now seriously looking at getting a Ronin 9mm first because apparently I have to even though I was previously licenced and then getting another in 45 ACP.
Cheers

#6 ·
Nope never has just filthy lies from the left lying to you all.
they did take some but not all we have some fairly retarded young laws as you do in USA what we lost was semi-automatic rifles and shotguns and pump action shotguns yet we can have a pump action rifle as I said they're crazy our whole system was geared to gain votes had nothing to do with public safety .
Back in the 1990's I was an avid ipsc service match and iut now I think they call it issf shooter just getting back into it after 23 year hiatus

#11 ·
That does not alter the fact of several states with very strict firearm laws. yet everyone in Australia thinks that ALL states have free and alimented access to all firearms, including military.
This again is the work of the democrats and lefties who spin tales and that is what the people hear and then protest. You are lucky, i have only ever made it as far as California some years ago.

#13 ·
That does not alter the fact of several states with very strict firearm laws. yet everyone in Australia thinks that ALL states have free and alimented access to all firearms, including military.
This again is the work of the democrats and lefties who spin tales and that is what the people hear and then protest. You are lucky, i have only ever made it as far as California some years ago.
I am one of those whose family has been in Texas long before it was Texas. And Yes, you are correct. I had an Australian friend thinking everyone in the US had machine guns or could just go buy them as desired. It is a constant battle with liberals to maintain our gun rights. I have a former California friend (now lives in Texas) who I witnessed buy a firearm under California laws. It was so depressing to watch the process.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.