Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021, Ronin 9mm, 5”
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my Ronin 9mm 5” to the range. Never fired a 1911 before-WOW! Can’t believe how soft it shoots. Not as snappy or loud as my Glocks. Anyway, I love it. 100 rounds without any problems.

·
115 Posts
They are a different animal indeed. It's hard to beat how they feel in the hand not to mention that wonderful trigger. Glad you enjoyed it.

·
Registered
2021, Ronin 9mm, 5”
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Today 135 rounds. Boy am I ever good. Nah, a great shooter is this Ronin. I like my Glocks….I love my Ronin.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Understand you like 1911's -- I like mine also. SA 1911 RO Elite .45 and it shoots like a dream.

Also like my G19.4 / G42 / Sig P365 / Taurus TX22 in my stable.

·
Registered
180 Posts
If some likes a firearm and sings it's praises after firing just 100 rounds i am not impressed. Not only me but all others as 100 rounds proves nothing. Try shooting 5 or 8 thousands rounds and say, YES, it works and i will rely on its performance and trust my life to its reliability. Most good pistols will perform to that standard. If yours does not, why, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If some likes a firearm and sings it's praises after firing just 100 rounds i am not impressed. Not only me but all others as 100 rounds proves nothing. Try shooting 5 or 8 thousands rounds and say, YES, it works and i will rely on its performance and trust my life to its reliability. Most good pistols will perform to that standard. If yours does not, why, you get what you pay for.
Do you wash your undies 5 or 8 thousand time before you like them or when you put them on?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Do you wash your undies 5 or 8 thousand time before you like them or when you put them on?
We are not discussing the the point of liking a particular item Sir. Johwar (3 months ago) was making the point, post number 1 not your post number 4. The merits of his pistol after shooting 100 rounds without any problems. It would appear you take issue with much that i post, which is sad. As for shooting a pistol and commenting that is shoots like a dream is a matter of opinion, it is subjective. Have a great day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts