Emp holster

Discussion in 'Springfield Armory EMP' started by cooperbailey19, May 5, 2014.

1. cooperbailey19

cooperbailey19 New Member

I have a Milt Sparks VM2 for my EMP and I love it. Just curious about what everyone else uses to carry their EMP's. ImageUploadedBySpringfield Forum1399313453.164198.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Springfield Forum

2. EEJ

EEJ Junior Member

I use a Galco CM424 to carry my EMP 9mm. Works well for me. Have been using it in Club competition action matches for as long as I've had the pistol (3 or 4 years.)

3. ParaBellum

ParaBellum New Member

I use a CrossBreed IWB holster. It breaks in in no time at all. Very comfortable and highly concealable. I use a Blackhawk single stack mag holder on my support side. I am currently shopping for an appendix carry holster or device.

Sent from my iPhone using Springfield Forum

4. DennisE

DennisE New Member

I have always favored the Milt Sparks VM2!

5. Willieboy

Willieboy Angry Old White Guy

I have a VM2 also, for a Glock 26. It is a beautifully made holster. Since buying it though, several years ago, I've changed to the AIWB carry and probably will stay there.

6. DoubleR

DoubleR Supporting Member Supporter

I carry my EMP in a Tommy Theis Holster. Have quite a few of his holsters. Very well made.

7. HunkerDown

HunkerDown New Member

I've tried a bunch of them for my EMP but winner by a mile is my Stealthgear Onyx IWB holster. Also sprung for a Stealthgear Flex for OWB kinds of days. Highly recommended.

HD

8. Bubba1948

Bubba1948 New Member

MK-Tec Carbon fiber owb. Easy on off

9. hotlead

hotlead New Member

i use a iwb by Blackhawk. soft simple and cost efficient. 1911 officers fit my emp perfect

10. ParaBellum

ParaBellum New Member

Do Not Use Crossbreed Holster

I recant my above review I posted a long time ago. After many years of use, my Crossbreed holster has scratched, chipped and removed the paint/blueing finish underneath the trigger guard on my EMP and a second Crossbreed holster is doing the same thing to my Kimber 1911. Both have the same problem and I bought them at separate times. This is after five years of almost daily use. Apparently the fit isn't as tight as it should be, allowing the pistol to move slightly from side to side inside the holster while I walk which eventually scratches the paint right off. I will be doing a YouTube review so users can look out for this. Now I have to pay bucks to Cerakote and cover up the bald spots on my guns.

11. ThreeTango

ThreeTango Well-Known Member

I have a Crossbreed holster and it sits in the holster drawer.
    Always made me feel like wearing a girdle (just guessing what one feels like) and in the summer months it's extremely hot underneath next to my body.
    Some may like them but it's just not for me. JMO.
    Kydex are about the coolest in hot months.

12. CPTKILLER

CPTKILLER Senior Member

I used a Remora hybrid holster. I still carry the EMP secure in a gym bag but no longer in that holster. The Maxpedition holster attached with velcro & spare mags does the job.

13. Rochefort

Rochefort New Member

I have a Galco 4" OWB that works well. It'll sit in my Yaqui nicely, too.

14. Swandog

Swandog New Member