Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have never had faith in tasers, pepper spray, pepper balls, rubber bullets when confronting a lethal threat with nonlethal weapons because I have seen them fail too often too many times . When 3 shots of 9mm, .40s&w, .45ACP to the Head Neck Torso would get the job done . Watch this body cam video
BLM THE BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT VICTIMS OF THE POLICE THE POLICE ARE VICTIMS OF BLACK PEOPLE . DEFUND THE POLICE IT IS MORE LIKE DEFEND THE POLICE.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have never had faith in tasers, pepper spray, pepper balls, rubber bullets when confronting a lethal threat with nonlethal weapons because I have seen them fail too often too many times . When 3 shots of 9mm, .40s&w, .45ACP to the Head Neck Torso would get the job done . Watch this body cam video
BLM THE BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT VICTIMS OF THE POLICE THE POLICE ARE VICTIMS OF BLACK PEOPLE . DEFUND THE POLICE IT IS MORE LIKE DEFEND THE POLICE.
Have faith, so a very, and extremely very small percentage of NON lethal weapons fail when the should not. I have also seen pistols and rifles fail. It is not in my opinion of doing a job, it is a matter of neutralising the threat. It is relatively easy to kill a suspect and justify it as your life was in danger. The person shooting then neutralising the threat needs to live with that decision. I also have issue with 3 shots? At that distance one (1) is all you are allowed. It is totally irrelevant if the alleged culprit is Black, Yellow or any other colour. Ammunition plays a role and other factors play a part. We all are entitled to go home safe to our family, and that must be a given. However, no matter how stupid and on a high someone is, their singular stupidity does not automatically dictate that they die.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts