Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Angry Old White Guy
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I got my 9mm ROC back from SACS last week. They'd had it since August or September. I thought I'd show some pictures. I asked them to perform their extreme carry bevel package, checker the front strap, new sights, trigger job @ 5lbs, and some other minor things. Then the pistol was Cerakoted. I like the result.

Attachments

·
Angry Old White Guy
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it was worth the wait. I'm not sure when I'll take it out. I have a new revolver that needs shooting too. One of these days I'll get out

·
Angry Old White Guy
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Willie boy how do they notify you of the completed work? Do they call or just email and invoice?
In my case, Amanda called me. When the estimated date of completion came and went, I nudged her a bit and she put the heat on the shop.

·
Registered
103 Posts
OK thank you very much. This is my first experience dealing with Custom Shop and I'm simply having a trigger job performed. New components for all of the action. They said six to eight weeks its only been there one week but I was just curious so that I can be watching out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Willie Boy
What a beaut. I hope it shoots as good as it looks. What sights are those? I really like the gold bead front sight.
ph2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts