Customized ROC

Discussion in 'Springfield Armory M1911' started by Willieboy, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Willieboy

Willieboy Angry Old White Guy

Guys, I got my 9mm ROC back from SACS last week. They'd had it since August or September. I thought I'd show some pictures. I asked them to perform their extreme carry bevel package, checker the front strap, new sights, trigger job @ 5lbs, and some other minor things. Then the pistol was Cerakoted. I like the result.

Attached Files:

2. gumpy

gumpy Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

It was worth waiting for wasn't it. Very nice. When are you going to try it out?

3. Willieboy

Yes it was worth the wait. I'm not sure when I'll take it out. I have a new revolver that needs shooting too. One of these days I'll get out

4. SA_Shooter

SA_Shooter Uno Ab Alto

That looks awesome. Congrats!

5. Willieboy

Thanks

Michael, thank you for your service.

6. nolaguy83

nolaguy83 New Member

Willie boy how do they notify you of the completed work? Do they call or just email and invoice?

7. Willieboy

In my case, Amanda called me. When the estimated date of completion came and went, I nudged her a bit and she put the heat on the shop.

8. nolaguy83

nolaguy83 New Member

OK thank you very much. This is my first experience dealing with Custom Shop and I'm simply having a trigger job performed. New components for all of the action. They said six to eight weeks its only been there one week but I was just curious so that I can be watching out.

9. nolaguy83

nolaguy83 New Member

BTW these pictures are really killing me. I have a ROC 9mm as well. They did a beautiful job on your pistol

10. nolaguy83

nolaguy83 New Member

One other question I just thought of. After making your payment how long did the shipping take?

11. ph2

ph2 New Member

Hey Willie Boy
    What a beaut. I hope it shoots as good as it looks. What sights are those? I really like the gold bead front sight.
    ph2