Couple New EMP Pictures

Discussion in 'Springfield Armory EMP' started by Willieboy, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Willieboy

Willieboy Angry Old White Guy

2. pokute

pokute Sincere as a $5 funeral

The gun, holster, and bible all look practically new and untouched ;)

3. CPTKILLER

CPTKILLER Senior Member

4. Willieboy

The gun and holster are new. I haven't even shot the gun yet. The bible is a chronological bible and I'm in my sixth reading of it. God willing, I'll finish it, at year's end.

5. pokute

Never heard of a chronological bible before this. I dunno... Are there cliffhangers? Dividing exodus into 15 minute chunks would be a high wire act.

6. Willieboy

I've read the bible a few times starting with Genesis and ending with Revelation. Some say this amounts to reading the bible in chronological order However, reading an actual chronological bible is even easier. For example, Kings, the various prophets, Judges, Chronicles, etc. are all grouped together, when they were active at the same time. The reading of a topic seems repetitive sometimes, but that helps me to lock it in.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  7. pokute

Oh, wait... When I searched for "Chronological Bible", the articles I found said that a chronological bible was one that was divided into 365 sections that were meant to be read one section per day, hence my quip about cliffhangers.

8. pokute

For a truly mind-blowing experience, read The Golden Bough. Fraser compiled all known religious beliefs and mythical events by topic, so, for example, all flood stories are compared and contrasted. The only problem is that it's about 8000 pages. The good news is that it's free: Golden Bough

9. Willieboy

That's right. If one stays on schedule, it's no big deal to read the bible in one year. Six months starts to become a challenge, at least for me.

10. CPTKILLER

CPTKILLER Senior Member

Good News folks literally!

11. pokute

Now I'm confused. So, it is arranged chronologically, and also divided into 365 chapters?

12. Willieboy

Not chapters, just pages to read. A day's reading might be composed of a chapter, or so many psalms or proverbs, or so many verses, or some of everything. An average day's reading is about four pages.

13. pokute

Okay, got it now. It's interesting that most people believe in the divine promulgation of a couple of variations of the bible. My favorite was a collection of literal translations of very early fragments that included such valuable intel as the fact that Moses could still father children after death. An image not calculated to appeal to many, hence it has a sort of twisted veracity by virtue of not being the kind of thing any sane person would make up.

That fact is, by the way, discussed at length in the Babylonische Talmud.

14. DoubleR

DoubleR Supporting Member Supporter

Love it! Very nice set up!

15. Shootist

Shootist New Member

Are those Alien black grey G10 grips?
    Thanks

16. Shootist

Shootist New Member

Are those Alien black grey or alien black G10 grips?

17. WVSurveyor

WVSurveyor Junior Member

Is that a 3" or 4" EMP and what kind of holster is that?

18. cremaley

cremaley New Member

[​IMG]

My new EMP 4 Concealed Carry Contour with Stoner Tactical Eclipse Gray and Black grips.