Concealed carry insurance

Discussion in 'Concealed Carry' started by kad99, Dec 5, 2016.

1. kad99

kad99 New Member

I'm looking for various opinions on whether I should purchase an insurance policy in the unlikely event I need to use my pistol to protect myself and family. These policies are not all that expensive obviously due to the fact that it's quite unlikely that an insured will ever need to use such force and make a claim. I've looked at USCCA"s coverage as well as the NRA's but found that the USCCA's is more comprehensive.

I'd also like to know if they cover what they say they do and if there are any loopholes I need to be aware of before purchasing a policy.

Be aware. Be safe.

2. RevV

RevV Member Supporter

Kad99,
    I've looked at USCCA. It does seem like extraordinary coverage, but it's a little too expensive for me at this time.

I do believe that that you can email Tim directly and ask him your questions about USCCA.

3. casdor12345

casdor12345 New Member

I would strongly suggest that you go to ccwsafe.com for insurance. I've used them for years. Their site has excellent sources. Btw, their insurance only costs about $125/year. Don't let the cost fool you. I believe they're better than USCCA and NRA policies. Go to their web site and see for yourself.

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  4. RevV

RevV Member Supporter

Casdor, thanks for posting that; I've never heard of that company but will check them out.

5. RevV

RevV Member Supporter

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  6. casdor12345

casdor12345 New Member

Ur welcome. Great comparison chart. Not many gun owners know about this site. After you have perused ccwsafe.com let me know what you think of them.

7. RevV

RevV Member Supporter

Move to CC Area?

Mods, could we please get this moved to the CC area in the forum?

Thanks.

8. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member

Done...........

9. RevV

RevV Member Supporter

10. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member

No problem, that's what we're here for ;) .