Springfield Armory Forums banner

Buck Knives

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  mgardner 
#1 · (Edited)

My very first knife from my father was the Buck pictured above...

See less See more
#6 ·
Shooter I've said it before but I can't recall which forum, you can't beat the 110 for a solid performing folding hunter and pocket knife ( must have large pocket) difficult to sharpen but holds the edge a VERY long time!
I agree, Art. IMHO, the Buck 110 is the yardstick other folders are measured by.

#7 ·
I have a 110 that my brother bought me for his made up "Brother's Day" back in the 1993 and it's a great knife. He engraved Happy Brother's Day 1993 on the blade and I now keep it in my dresser drawer. When my brother sharpens it, you can shave with it. I'm not good at getting them that sharp....lol

I bought a Chinese made all metal BUCK that I carry so no big loss if I happen to loose it. Nice knife but it's Chinese....what can I say

#10 ·
I had enough Cabela's points to get a Buck pocket knife recently and noticed it's made in China?! It seems to be of good quality and the steel is fine. Holds an edge and can be sharpened well enough to shave my knuckle callous off from shooting handguns so I guess it's a keeper.:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.