Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The one that I was asking about holsters and such. In WA state, background checks can take up to 10 business days. They include the NICS plus local LE for local records and mental health checks. That came back on Weds right before Thanksgiving, but I was out of town with family. So, got to pick up the gun today.

Lo and behold, my LGS had 50 odd guns on consignment for an estate sale of a gun collector. About half his guns were in the consignment. Including a Kimber Stainless .45ACP that had never been fired. Technically used, but no rounds through it. For $599. Couldn't pass that up!

So, it was a 2fer gun day. And the EMP 4 fits quite nicely in the Vedder Light Tuck I bought.

Side note: would love to get another 10 round mag for the EMP 4, but they are hard to find

Bumper Cosmetics Tints and shades Automotive exterior Gun accessory

Revolver Bumper Handgun holster Gun accessory Gun barrel

Light Luggage and bags Musical instrument accessory Bag Automotive exterior

· Registered
Chambers Built GI,Combat Operator,RO 9MM OP, LW Champ OP, MilSpec Meusoc,GI Micro, RoninEMP,Garrison
28 Posts
Register the EMP 4 with Springfield, then you get a code to get a discount on mags and other item on their site.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Register the EMP 4 with Springfield, then you get a code to get a discount on mags and other item on their site.
Thanks, good tip. First Springfield I’ve bought.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just brought one home today too.
That’s an EMP 4, not the Ronin EMP 4 …… used? I’ve shot that as well. There’s not a huge amount of difference …. Bobtail, ambi safety, 3 mags instead of 1

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the Ronin EMP 4 as well lol. Love it.
I will be at my local gun club on Sunday to shoot the Ronin EMP 4 and the new Kimber ….. should be a wonderful day!

Reactions: IraG2362
1 - 8 of 8 Posts