Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a hellcat yesterday. I have been looking casually for one in fde but there seemed to be non in my area. I wasn't really sure if I would buy one as I didn't really need another concealed carry but I liked them.
Well yesterday was my anniversary and I stopped into my lgs and they had a few osp hellcats in fde so my wife insisted I pick myself up one.
Got out today with my kids for a bit and shot 200 rounds through it and love it. I also have a s&w shield 2.0 which is also a great gun but if the hellcat keeps performing flawless through another few hundred rounds of ball ammo I will start testing self defense ammo and carry the hellcat exclusively. Springfield did a nice job on this firearm imho.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just picked up a hellcat yesterday. I have been looking casually for one in fde but there seemed to be non in my area. I wasn't really sure if I would buy one as I didn't really need another concealed carry but I liked them.
Well yesterday was my anniversary and I stopped into my lgs and they had a few osp hellcats in fde so my wife insisted I pick myself up one.
Got out today with my kids for a bit and shot 200 rounds through it and love it. I also have a s&w shield 2.0 which is also a great gun but if the hellcat keeps performing flawless through another few hundred rounds of ball ammo I will start testing self defense ammo and carry the hellcat exclusively. Springfield did a nice job on this firearm imho.
Does your wife have a single sister? 😉

1 - 8 of 8 Posts