Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,
Does anyone know a website where I can order a replacement part for hellcat?
I need a trigger bar part #12 below as after installed the Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger, the trigger is not working as it should. see the video on thread #4 and I don't feel like removing the pin from Apex trigger body as it looks to be a pain to remove nor do I have the tool to remove it.
So disappointed to spend $100 and turn out to be a nightmare for me.

Font Rectangle Auto part Parallel Engineering

·
Registered
86 Posts
If your trigger bar is damaged, you might contact Springfield Armory & get a return label & get it repaired/replaced
I doubt they will sell you that part though
You can buy a Apex Trigger Shoe but not a trigger bar--> Action Enhancement Trigger for Hellcat

Why do you want the trigger bar? Damaged or modified? or over polished = rounded off the catch
The Dremel has ruined many pistols & will ruin many more

Is your pistol the RDP Hellcat?

WELCOME TO THE FORUM @airwolf09

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have regular Hellcat, I installed the Apex trigger but it seems like there is a delay when I pulled the trigger which I don't like how it feels, and want to put back the stock trigger for comparison.
Instead of removing the trigger bar from the Apex trigger body, I figure just get another trigger bar and put it back to compare.

If your trigger bar is damaged, you might contact Springfield Armory & get a return label & get it repaired/replaced
I doubt they will sell you that part though
You can buy a Apex Trigger Shoe but not a trigger bar--> Action Enhancement Trigger for Hellcat

Why do you want the trigger bar? Damaged or modified? or over polished = rounded off the catch
The Dremel has ruined many pistols & will ruin many more

Is your pistol the RDP Hellcat?

WELCOME TO THE FORUM @airwolf09

·
Registered
86 Posts
after installed the Apex trigger, this is what happened to my hellcat. super mad right now. see the video in the link below and tell me what is wrong.
Apex trigger issue after installed on Hellcat Video
No Overtravel at all...
Seems to drag at the bottom of the trigger? Not at the rear as it should
It may adjust or need the rear of the trigger shoe filled down were it stops/rubs against the frame
Unsure as I have never put an Apex trigger in a Hellcat
There are a couple of guys here who have, maybe they will chime in with a remedy
I could see why you wouldn't want to go through the pressing out of the pin etc. again
Being you have added an aftermarket part I doubt that Springfield Armory aka HS Produkt will be of any help
Good Luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is no drag or rub anywhere, it smooths as I pulled the trigger. I don't have that issue with the stock trigger body. If I installed the two springs that came with the Apex, it make things worst. What you see in that video are stock springs not the two springs came with Apex trigger.

No Overtravel at all...
Seems to drag at the bottom of the trigger? Not at the rear as it should
It may adjust or need the rear of the trigger shoe filled down were it stops/rubs against the frame
Unsure as I have never put an Apex trigger in a Hellcat
There are a couple of guys here who have, maybe they will chime in with a remedy
I could see why you wouldn't want to go through the pressing out of the pin etc. again
Being you have added an aftermarket part I doubt that Springfield Armory aka HS Produkt will be of any help
Good Luck

·
Registered
86 Posts
I would just push the pin out & swap back to stock & request a return label for the Apex parts
Have you tried to contact Springfield Armory yet?
Good Luck
Stuff like this makes folks want to steer clear of the Apex Trigger & they have to know that
Word gets around quickly with the internet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts