Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching for a set of night sights for my xds mod-2 and so far been unable to find any. I actually purchased a set for XDS (not model -2 ) and they do not fit.

I was wondering if anyone has found any luck finding these night sights?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called today and did Not Speak to a human but I did leave a message and no one has gotten back to me. I also sent an email and they said that takes one to two days to get back to me. So I dug and dug on the website and it does not appear that they make sides for the Mod 2.
they have the XD listed on their website but not the Mod 2, Which you probably know has been discontinued except in the red dot configuration. If I hear anything different I will post it in this forum.

it is astounding to me that no one apparently makes night sights for this fire arm

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spoke to Springfield customer service today and they make night sites but you have to send a slide in for $165 and your cost additional to send it in and return shipping and they will put them on for you they do have tritium night sites. She would not tell me who makes them I don’t know why but that is the only way you can get them I could not purchase them to install myself

i guess I will not be using the XDS in the pm hours!

·
180 Posts
Spoke to Springfield customer service today and they make night sites but you have to send a slide in for $165 and your cost additional to send it in and return shipping and they will put them on for you they do have tritium night sites. She would not tell me who makes them I don’t know why but that is the only way you can get them I could not purchase them to install myself
That most definitely blows! Don't know why they wouldn't sell them and let you do the installation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts