Springfield Armory Forums banner

Any Revolver Fans?

7K views 30 replies 6 participants last post by  pokute 
#1 ·
This being the Springfield Forum it's a given that we all like the bottomfeeders. But, anyone here a fan of the ol' revolver? As much as I like the 1911 and I admit to having a couple of the plastic guns around here, my heart really belongs to the revolver. Smith & Wesson revolvers in particular.

See less See more
#3 ·
Okay, I'll play (a few of these I no longer own :():

Attachments

#4 ·
Geezer, we have to go shooting one day!

#6 ·
That is a fine H&R, and those grips do it proud.

#7 ·
Geezer, is that a 22/32?

#10 · (Edited)
I guess you're talking about that 6 incher. No, it's a Model 10-5 .38 Special.
Ah well, shows how much I know. So what's that vicious looking thing with... Do those grips have masonic emblems on them?

#15 ·
I appreciate that.
It probably cost more to ship it than its worth.

I reload all my ammo.

may be best if you find someone local to sell it to.
Id take it if we were close by .

Again, thanks for the offer.

Jim

#18 ·
Sheesh Jim, a 999 and a Supershot?! The grips on the Supershot were a thing of beauty.

#23 ·
Got it Mag-na-port'd so the grandkids could go plinking?

Attachments

#24 ·
My oldest grand son, now 13 yrs old, will shoot anything, cause I started him at 2-3 yrs old.
That SBH was already magnaported when I bought it, it had neve even been firedd, till I got it. Its a pussycat compared to my 460.
I have a lightweight tracker 44 mag thats more beasty than the SBH.

Ill see if I got a pic of it.

http://postimage.org/app.php

Jim

#25 · (Edited)
A couple more that I just finished polishing up to go on the auction block. All internals squared and polished. Internals shimmed where necessary. Stronger latch, gate, and basepin springs. Oversize basepins. Forcing cones honed. Fitted cylinder latches. Micarta grips. Either will shoot into 4 inches at 100 yards. Angel is a 44M, Devil is a 44SP

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.