Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you 9mm weenies who think the 45 is too much gun (my daughter weighed 75 pounds back then):

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey I never said a 45 was too much gun in fact I like them I just don't like the price of the ammunition and I like the fact that 9 mm seems to be a very common round

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
22LR is cheaper and more common. You can buy a competition ready gun in 22LR for under $300. You can buy the same 22LR pistol that Julie Golob competes with for $1600.

I am going to run for president, and when I win, I'm going to stop sale of all calibers of ammunition between but not including .22 and .44 - No more of these wishy-washy half-a... baked calibers. All the resources wasted making these halfway guns and cartridges is impacting the availability of real guns and ammo. Every time a Marine shoots a round of 9mm an angel gets goosed with a cattle prod.

·
Registered
182 Posts
In Houston, we still have more 9mm and .40s&w than .22.
.45acp is up stocking shelves, some too. 9mm is everywhere, .22lr, not so much.

What else will you do once elected POTUS?

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whatever I need to (say I will) do to get your vote! Just like every other candidate...

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In Houston, we still have more 9mm and .40s&w than .22.
.45acp is up stocking shelves, some too. 9mm is everywhere, .22lr, not so much.

What else will you do once elected POTUS?
How about giving Texas back to Mexico? That should guarantee me the unalloyed support of 49 states ;)

·
Premium Member
2,500 Posts
I think giving California back to Mexico and maybe New York back to England would give you a better return on the voting investment...

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With the pot money here in CA, we could buy Texas!

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A friend of mine is a licensed pot dispenser. The DEA keeps harassing him with nuisance charges. He gets off on all of them, but has to pay legal fees and miss business.

I knew somebody associated with the CA state lottery. She was Sicilian. Nuff said.

·
Sincere as a $5 funeral
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:) ;) :p :D

·
Angry Old White Guy
83 Posts
As a Chicago born Texan, I can tell you that of the places I've lived, Texas makes most sense and I would vote for secession in a NY minute... just to get away from the Obama administration and other zany liberals. By the way, Texas has Austin, the home of many zany liberals, surrounded.

·
Angry Old White Guy
83 Posts
I grew up on the South side, in the inner city. Amazing I survived that. When I moved to Texas, I move from the suburb of Mount Prospect. I also live in Northbrook for a few years.

·
Angry Old White Guy
83 Posts
I agree. Illinois is a mess, owing mainly to Chicago. So many big cities up north all suffer from the same malady and they never seem to learn.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts