Another pic I forgot I had

Discussion in 'Springfield Armory M1911' started by pokute, May 12, 2015.

1. pokute

pokute Sincere as a $5 funeral

For all you 9mm weenies who think the 45 is too much gun (my daughter weighed 75 pounds back then):

Attached Files:

2. nolabrian83

nolabrian83 New Member

Hey I never said a 45 was too much gun in fact I like them I just don't like the price of the ammunition and I like the fact that 9 mm seems to be a very common round

3. Straightwall

Straightwall New Member

Yup.️. This.

4. pokute

22LR is cheaper and more common. You can buy a competition ready gun in 22LR for under $300. You can buy the same 22LR pistol that Julie Golob competes with for $1600.

I am going to run for president, and when I win, I'm going to stop sale of all calibers of ammunition between but not including .22 and .44 - No more of these wishy-washy half-a... baked calibers. All the resources wasted making these halfway guns and cartridges is impacting the availability of real guns and ammo. Every time a Marine shoots a round of 9mm an angel gets goosed with a cattle prod.

5. Straightwall

Straightwall New Member

In Houston, we still have more 9mm and .40s&w than .22.
    .45acp is up stocking shelves, some too. 9mm is everywhere, .22lr, not so much.

What else will you do once elected POTUS?

6. pokute

Whatever I need to (say I will) do to get your vote! Just like every other candidate...

7. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member

Give me a new gun or case of ammo and I'll vote for ya.:D

8. pokute

How about giving Texas back to Mexico? That should guarantee me the unalloyed support of 49 states ;)

9. Balota

Balota Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

I think giving California back to Mexico and maybe New York back to England would give you a better return on the voting investment...

10. Straightwall

Straightwall New Member

Haha! Most Texans would chose Secession to become their own Free Republic once again. With the oil money here in Texas, that just might be viable.

11. pokute

With the pot money here in CA, we could buy Texas!

12. Straightwall

Straightwall New Member

Private pot money might just be enough! Cali guvmint is still too broke for mucha anything, though

Last edited: May 16, 2015
  13. pokute

A friend of mine is a licensed pot dispenser. The DEA keeps harassing him with nuisance charges. He gets off on all of them, but has to pay legal fees and miss business.

I knew somebody associated with the CA state lottery. She was Sicilian. Nuff said.

14. Straightwall

Straightwall New Member

A "friend" of yours.... HahahahahahahahHa

15. pokute

16. Willieboy

Willieboy Angry Old White Guy

As a Chicago born Texan, I can tell you that of the places I've lived, Texas makes most sense and I would vote for secession in a NY minute... just to get away from the Obama administration and other zany liberals. By the way, Texas has Austin, the home of many zany liberals, surrounded.

17. Straightwall

Straightwall New Member

Willieboy, where in IL did you live?

18. Willieboy

I grew up on the South side, in the inner city. Amazing I survived that. When I moved to Texas, I move from the suburb of Mount Prospect. I also live in Northbrook for a few years.

19. Straightwall

Straightwall New Member

Willieboy, I lived in Joliet, Waukegan, and Chicago. Still have some family there. I am not a fan of the IL mindset.

20. Willieboy

I agree. Illinois is a mess, owing mainly to Chicago. So many big cities up north all suffer from the same malady and they never seem to learn.