Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CH3NO2
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A Professional Level Gift

Knowing that I've always wanted to add a SA Professional to the collection, but could never justify the price to myself, my wife got me this for our anniversary last week. I can't wait to set aside some range time to send some ammo through it.

·
CH3NO2
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks, everyone! Yep, my wife is a keeper. My days of taking advantage of the accuracy potential of the Pro passed me by 30+ years ago, but I still enjoy the feel of shooting a custom-level pistol - something about the smoothness of the action and the distinctive break of the trigger.

A couple of years ago, I got her a Jericho 941 that she wanted. When we went to Israel last year, she spent almost as much time taking pictures of the historical sights as she did pointing out Israeli personnel who were carrying a Jericho.

·
CH3NO2
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are the VZ Tactical Slants in black cherry. They are pretty close in style to the original full checkered cocobolo stocks. The indoor range I go to the most gets sweltering in the summer months, so I have a couple of G10 stocks that I swap out for range sessions on my regular shooters. I also have a set of the DDs in black cherry for my Trophy Matches.

Vin,

Nice piece(s), who made the grips on the SA? I just put a set of VZ Black Cherry double diamond grips on my TRP, really enjoy the look.

Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.