Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Selected to serve as the ammunition supplier for the U.S. Army Modular Handgun System (MHS) program. Winchester proudly developed M1152 to serve alongside the U.S. Warfighter, M1152 delivers the accuracy and reliability required by the MHS program.
for target or defense. This ammo has performed well for me both in the Pistol & Ruger PC Carbine Rifle I have used this ammo Hunting Hogs and Coyotes with good success making quick clean Kills . I have a Ruger PC 9 Carbine outfitted with the Digital Day Night Scope called the wraith .

This is Combat Infantry veteran approved ammo.

Enhanced Performance

Loaded to U.S. military M1152 specification for improved cycling and reliability +P+

Flat Nose FMJ Bullet
Highly accurate range projectile with engineered profile to ensure reliable feeding

Military Grade Primer
Built to exacting specifications for shot-to-shot consistency

https://winchester.com/Products/Ammunition/Handgun/Active-Duty-/WIN9MHSC

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have used this ammo in my Ruger PC Carbine on Coyotes and on Feral Hogs with a 100% Success rate.

·
Registered
224 Posts
With +P+ it better be. So the muzzle velocity is around 1250?? Not certain a few pistols can handle that and the recoil if one is new to this will give them a shock. I would rather use 135grn ball, or better, with just a 1100 f/s velocity. .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts