Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking one up in the next couple of weeks. What mags are available/usable besides the two that come with the firearm? Any suggestions would be appreciated. What about an extension for the six round mag?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Still think you need a smallish hand to grip it fully. 7 rounds really is all you need if in a close situation. Also the pistol with such a short barrel is not made to shoot accurately over longer distances, but with lots of practice could be managed.

·
Registered
2021, Springfield Armory Hellcat
9 Posts
I haven’t seen a 911 and 380 or 9 mm anywhere for sale in over a year. I want the 911 9 mm but it’s absolutely impossible to find them, not sure Springfield halted manufacturing or not

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a guess on my part but I'll bet they've stopped making them. Paid $500 for mine and of the five months I've had it, three of them the pistol was at Springfield. This was a two in one for me; the first and last. I'm really impressed with their service department but not favorably. There's two others at the range where I shoot. One guy has had no problems. The other guy has had worse problems than I have.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I haven’t seen a 911 and 380 or 9 mm anywhere for sale in over a year. I want the 911 9 mm but it’s absolutely impossible to find them, not sure Springfield halted manufacturing or not
They are still listed on Springfield's website, but like you said the most popular firearms are impossible to find.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Some pistols are difficult to locate, but there are always those willing to sell an as new pistol for the right price. Or wait until new stocks arrive. Supply and demand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts