Springfield Armory Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang. New to the ar pistol scene. Just gathering info. Question though. I understand the rifles have "saint", "victor", and "edge" modesl with each getting better as you move up the model line.
For the 300 blackout pistol, I only see a Victory model. Is there an Edge model? Am I missing it?
Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Gang. New to the ar pistol scene. Just gathering info. Question though. I understand the rifles have "saint", "victor", and "edge" modesl with each getting better as you move up the model line.
For the 300 blackout pistol, I only see a Victory model. Is there an Edge model? Am I missing it?
Thanks.
I believe Springfield quit making the 300BO pistol line?
Look at Daniel Defense's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Saint & Saint Edge pistol variants are 556 only. 300 BO is the Saint Victor. I have both Victor & Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW pistols in 300 BO. The DD is an absolute cream puff to shoot with their DD Wave suppressor & sub ammo. Also pretty frickin good unsuppressed with super ammo. Impeccable quality. The Victor is dam good quality too. Less jumpy than DD unsuppressed, due to longer pistol barrel. Shoots real nice suppressed with DD Wave as well. I prefer the Victor when thumping wild hogs, but prefer DD for truck gun, defense situations, & Sunday gunday at the range. Get 1 of each. If not, go DD & suppress it. Keep in mind that right now 300 BO sub ammo will cost you more than super. That's my 2 cents. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts