Springfield Armory Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
I sent mine in Oct, it took all of the 8 weeks they were quoting. Nola, if you have your receipt send it to them all they can say is no but I doubt they would. They are most likely just out of stock on the items and waiting for them from suppliers. A couple of the items I ordered from the "orange" sheet were sent a bit later than the bulk of the items. I'll bet the demand surpassed their expectations.

Steve

·
Registered
89 Posts
Call them and send a copy of the DATED receipt. The program ran through the end of Dec. so if you made your purchase prior to the end of Dec. you are GOOD to go.

Steve

·
Registered
89 Posts
Stay on them, I'm sure you are right, they are probably swamped but they have another customer and for what it costs them per gun sale everybody comes out on top.

·
Registered
94 Posts
11 weeks. Still waiting. Have anxious rounds patiently waiting to nestle into those two extra Springfield Armory rebate magazines.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yes. I did not speak to a human about the rebate, since the original terms said it could take 8 to 12 weeks. If it's week 14 and still nothing, I may start asking the humans.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Try this.
Springfield Armory
Customer service representatives can take your call Monday through Friday 8:30 to 4:30 CST.
US: 1-800-680-6866

·
Registered
103 Posts
The only thing I'm going to say is that Springfield not only has the best quality 1911 for the price. They have the number one best customer service. Need I say more? This is a first class Armory and they do a great job going above and beyond for their customers.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts