What Is Your Everyday Essentials When You Leave Home?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Glocku, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Glocku

Glocku No warning shots here...

This is what I have on me everyday when I leave my home. What's yours? View attachment 76

Attached Files:

2. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

Cigar, wallet, keys.

Everything else is contingent on where I'm going. I stopped carrying my pocket tool. I gained weight a few months back (I'm losing it again) and it was poking me in the guy when I wore it on my belt.

3. havasu

havasu Administrator Supporter

My Nicorette gum!

4. Olaf

Olaf Tee Arrrrr Pee

Glocku, my pockets and belt look similar to yours. MyCCW is upcoming, so no firearm just yet, but it's definitely in the glove box (Glock 27). This is what I have on me most days at this point, since most days I'm at work.
    Add a cell phone and a radio and you have the complete list... PS_ nice Benchmade, man. I always have one with me, working or not.
    [​IMG]

5. squirrelhunter

squirrelhunter Well-Known Member

Bersa Thunder 380,cell,pocket knife,2 sets of keys,nasal spray,reading glasses,cigarettes,lighter and wallet (I think that's it :D).

6. Shooter

I'm chewing cigars, I'm on the same page sir!

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

G30SF / Cold Steel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. J-Will

J-Will bang bang

Invicta, wallet, keys on carabiner, M16-14SF, a little cord, and the XDM.. The iphone is gone, toting a galaxy Note 2 now. Takes up the whole damn pocket lol. This is what I have even if I go to the gas station. ALWAYS.

Attached Files:

9. ckurch

ckurch Molon Labe

XD .45 with one mag of Hornady Zombie Max and one mag of CCI shotshell rounds (for snakes). I probably have the Hornady's loaded. Shotshell if I'm in the woods. SOG Flash II knife. Gerber multitool. And cell phone.

10. SWThomas

SWThomas The Gunny

Wallet, Copenhagen Snuff, pocket knife, cell phone, Glock 19. Yes, I take the gun to work with me. Two mass shootings on military installations is two too many for me. I'll break the rules if it means I can go home to my wife and baby girl at the end of the day.

11. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member

3 multi tools, 2 file sets, 2 larger pocket knives, a pocket ulu, a bunch of change for the guidunk machines in an altoid box, a fire starter, and a couple other items.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    My shirt pockets are always full too
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    2/3 of my belt carry, the two cases and contents in the lower right of the above picture.
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

12. SHOOTER13

Art's got BIG pockets...!! :D

13. Shooter

I guess in Alaska you have to carry all that? A simple issue can turn into a problem real quick.

14. artbrownsr

artbrownsr New Member

That's the idea 10 miles out of town you're on your own, depending on weather , circumstance etc. you have too make choices that can have extreme results. Most often you only have available what you have on you and your knowledge of how to use it!

15. SHOOTER13

I've been to Alaska...beautiful and deadly at the same time !!